Consent to the processing of personal data
User, filling in the order form or feedback on the Internet site https://intframe.com and its subdomains, accepts the present consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – consent). Acting freely, by his will and in his interest, and by the Confirming its capacity, the user gives his consent to the individual entrepreneur of Incense Nikita Vladimirovich (INN 782509564155) for the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
- This consent is given for processing of personal data, both without use of means of automation, and with their use.
- consent is given for processing of the following my personal data, which are not special or biometric: surname, name and patronymic, telephone, e-mail, place of residence, speciality, place of work, place of study, user data (information about Location; OS type and version; browser type and version; Type of device and resolution of its screen; Source from where the user came to the site OS language and browser; Which pages are opened and which buttons the user clicks; IP address).
- personal data are not publicly available.
- basis for the processing of personal data is: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal law № 152-FZ "on personal data"; this consent to the processing of personal data.
- purpose of processing of personal data: processing of incoming applications; replenishment of the database of interested persons for subsequent sending of information about forthcoming events of Intframe; To conclude a contract on the initiative of the subject of personal data or The contract under which the subject of personal data will be beneficiary or guarantor; Analytics of the physical person's actions on the website and functioning of the website; Carrying out of informational and advertising mailings on behalf of Intframe and third parties.
- in the course of processing with personal data the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; refinement (update, change); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); Blocking; Delete; Destruction.
- personal data are processed before the individual is unsubscribed from the service. Also processing of personal data can be terminated upon request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper media, is carried out according to the federal law № 125-FZ "On archival business in the Russian Federation" and other normative-legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
- consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending an application for withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data or by his representative of consent to the processing of personal data of Fe frankincense. The right to continue processing of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data The grounds specified in paragraphs 2 – 11 of article 6, Part 2, and Part 2 of article 11 of the Federal law № 152-FZ "on personal data" of 27.07.2006 G.
- This agreement is valid all the time until the processing of personal data specified in clause 7 and paragraph 8 of this agreement is terminated.